I've been meaning to get a site together for some time now... and finally I have! (with the help of my step-son Lee!) So here goes! I'm slowly putting in pages relating to the services I offer, I've just completed the kitchen page so go take a look! I will post new work on the blog as I do it too, so give us a follow and keep your eyes out! You never know, you may get some ideas of your own!
In other news... I've stumbled across something new I am good at! We recently decided to get some chickens so we can have our own eggs, this led me to make a bespoke chicken house and run (yeah a decent one retails for nearly £500-600!). I've since made a few more and think I'll offer this service to people, building a bespoke chicken house with run for them to fit the area they have! Here's mine below, let me know that you think!
| My bespoke chicken house and run |
No comments:
Post a Comment